TECH5 are a UK based leasing company. Most of the equipment we have financed is in the turf care and agricultural sectors. Since 2003, TECH5 has helped thousands of golf courses, farmers, landscape gardeners, football clubs and associations lease agricultural machinery. Over the previous five years, TECH5 has financed nearly £100m of leases.
What equipment does TECH5 now lease?
Our core focus on turf care and agricultural equipment has not changed. However, after the business was acquired by Jeremy Hall, the founder of WestWon, the company has expanded its range of assets it can finance.
We now do:
• Leasing and finance for golf club refits, kitchens and pro shops
• Golf buggies
• Golf simulator equipment
• Cars, vehicles and trucks
• Golf irrigation and water drainage systems
Over the years, TECH5 has worked with a number of landscape gardeners, but most of the business we wrote was for turf care. Furthermore, we now have expanded the range of equipment to include:
We are really pleased to say that Colin Theedom, the founder of TECH5, still helps us out on a consultancy basis. Colin has now retired after spending thirty plus years in leasing and asset finance. Also, Colin has a wealth of experience in agricultural leasing and finance and is a wonderful person to have around. He is well known in the turf care leasing space and carries with him an excellent reputation.
The business follows Colin’s personal views of focusing on customer service and always looking at new ideas on how to finance equipment.
Donald Smith heads up the team at TECH5, he has also been in leasing and asset finance for over twenty years. The other members of the team are from the marketing department, two members from support and administration roles.
Leasing and asset finance for turf care, agriculture and other related equipment is a massive sector of finance in the UK. Our plan and strategy at TECH5 is as follows:
• To have a heavy bias on online marketing and promotion generally of leasing and asset finance in the UK.
• Be able to work with and expand our 1,200 plus current customers we have.
• Build strategic relationships with a limited number of manufacturers and distributors of turf care and agricultural equipment in the UK.
• Build closer relationships with UK golf clubs for all their business leasing needs.
Please contact us if you are looking for a leasing package for your golf club or you are looking to acquire farming equipment on 01494 611 467.