Working in the farming industry, you are always in need of new equipment to optimise your operations and make the work you do as efficient as possible.
There are some amazing pieces of equipment out there, including cultivators like the Vaderstad TD400 Topdown and tractors like the JCB 535. We work alongside the top manufacturers and suppliers in the market and can not only provide the finance and leasing, but can also help you source the equipment you are after. With these agricultural heavyweights, your farm could reach new levels of output and give you access to greater revenue that could be re-invested for more growth. The problem is, they always come at a pretty sizeable cost.
So how do you overcome a prohibitive price tag?
If you do a little research on the agricultural industry, you will find that the vast majority of farmers take advantage of finance leasing to be able to get their hands on the latest and most powerful agricultural machinery. A finance lease is a commitment to paying a monthly fee to be able to use a piece of equipment for an agreed period of time, with various options available at the end of the lease agreement. Choosing the right finance provider is a vital decision – here are the benefits of a good farmers finance agreement:
- If you want to own the equipment, its full cost will be spread over an agreed payment term that enables you to work it into your budget. At the end of the term, you will have full ownership of the equipment.
- It keeps funds in your business, making them available to be put into other investments while you pay off the finance agreement.
- Agreed payment terms are usually flexible, so you can make payments monthly, quarterly, annually or seasonally. Having the option to choose will help you plan your budgeting to suit your specific needs.
- A good finance agreement will have a fixed interest rate, and the interest you pay can be claimed as a business expense against taxable profits.
- A good farmers finance agreement will spread the cost of the VAT over the course of the payment term.
- When the term ends, you will have the option to buy the equipment outright. The other options will be to extend the rental period, or to return the equipment to us.
The power of TECH5
Tech5 is an asset finance and leasing company, we work with over 50 funders in the UK, meaning we can get the most competitive lease and finance rates in the industry. This combined with our wealth of experience and knowledge in the farming industry, we can help you source the best equipment and machinery to suit your needs.
Here to help
If you’re looking for an affordable way to invest in new agricultural machinery for your farm, then a farmers finance deal with Tech5 is a great way to go. We’d love to hear from you, and if you give us a call we can discuss your needs in detail and find out the best way we can help you with acquiring the equipment you need. So get in touch today, and we will set you on the right path.