RDPE Grants can cover up to 40% of the eligible costs of your farming project!
How can TECH5 help you?
TECH5 are experts in creating compelling and flexible finance agreements to help with your RDPE grant application. This ranges from providing:
- Competitive bridging facilities from the start of the project until receiving the full grant
- Financing the whole balance of the project.
Bridging Loans– Helping you bridge the gap between purchasing the equipment/machinery and receiving the grant.
We are currently talking to a number of our customers about suitable finance terms with payback periods up to 7 years.
e.g A customer is purchasing a Slurry tanker for £250,000 and is receiving a grant for £100,000, which will be paid by DEFRA in 2 instalments in the first 3 months following equipment purchase. TECH5 will provide our customer with a bridging facility for the full purchase cost , for the 3 months it takes to receive the grant. We will then agree a sale and leaseback for our customer for the full amount of the balance.
Please call Donald at TECH5 to discuss your needs and requirements. For some introductory information, please read below.
Who can Apply?
Farmers (including livestock, dairy, arable and horticultural sectors).
What are the grants for?
These grants are to improve farm productivity through
- the use of robotic equipment to aid crop and livestock production
- increasing the use of renewable energy produced on farm by improving energy storage and distribution
- the use of LED wavelength controlled lighting to aid crop production
- more efficient use of livestock slurries and manures, and digestate
Priorities for funding
You must meet one of the priorities, below or your application will be rejected. The more priorities your project meets, the more likely you are to get a grant.
For any queries on getting your RDPE grant and how TECH5 can help you, please give us a call on 01494 611 467 or send an email to [email protected]