Farm Equipment Financing
Winter is approaching fast and from October through to December farmers have several tasks (as it is all year round, no doubt). TECH5 have worked alongside farmers for many years and understand how the agricultural industry works. It is the time of the year where farmers are harvesting sugar beet and potatoes. The grass deteriorates in quality and will stop growing, so farmers will be ploughing the fields. TECH5 can finance all the farming equipment and machinery necessary to keep your farm running smoothly.
With fantastic new finance packages for all your farming equipment, you will have less financial pressure all year round. We offer finance (£1,000+) over 2 – 7 years tailored to your needs.
John Deere Tractor Price: £31,000+VAT
Monthly payments: Less than £450+VAT
There are a number of different farm assets that TECH5 can offer competitive finance rates on. Visit our Assets We Finance pages:
And much more…
TECH5 Supplier Relationships
As you have probably read in our ‘Suppliers of Farm Equipment’ blog TECH5 have great supplier relationships with tons of farming manufacturers and dealers. Thus, if you are interested in financing with TECH5 we can also recommend suitable suppliers to you.
Why Farm Equipment Financing?
You might not be familiar with farm equipment financing, so may be wondering what the beneficial factors to your business are.
Significant tax benefits
• Rentals are 100% allowable against Corporation Tax.
• You decide the rental term, payment frequency and deposit. You can even settle early or upgrade before the end of the agreement.
Pay while you use it
• Pay for the equipment as you use it, as opposed to all upfront.
Preserve cash flow
• Keep your cash in the business to spend on items with higher returns.
Budgeting and planning
• Fixed repayments over the rental period makes budgeting and planning easier.
Unaffected credit lines
• Your existing credit lines remain unaffected.
For more information on farm equipment financing get in touch by calling 01494 611 467 or enquire below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!